Monday, April 4, 2011

On the Road ...

Rocky Mountain Big Horn Sheep




Travelling back to Alberta on Hwy #3 just past Elko ...
Mike spotted a Rocky Mountain Sheep on the road and asked if I wanted a picture ...
of course I did ...
we had already passed numerous vehicles on our journey ...
only to have them all drive by us with only a few of them pulling over to take pictures as well ...
it was almost 20 minutes before we were on the road again ....
Delighted to have captured these photos ...

Thank you Mike for your support of all my artistic ventures !

2 comments:

  1. Oh Christa...these are amazing photos and to know that you were that close to them. It sure is great to have a partner in crime that will stop and even poiint out good shots for you to take..you go Mike!.xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.