Monday, May 9, 2011

My New Baby Mac ...

MacBook Pro

It was a wonderful surprise to receive this new computer ...
last Friday when Mike arrived home ...
we had been looking at a PC ...
Mike decided that the MacBook was a better choice for me...
because of all the photos I take ...
and now blogging...

This is my first laptop ...
it has a 15 inch screen, quad-core processor, and thunderbolt speed ...
look-out now everyone ...
who knows what I will be creating ...
it's wonderful not having to go into the other room...
to work on my projects...
I am still learning how to manoeuvre on a Mac ...
it is different than a PC ...

It shouldn't take me too long to figure it out ...

Thank you Mike for this wonderful gift !
(He has already commented that it may have been a mistake as he is feeling ignored ...)


1 comment:

  1. Oh Christa...how wonderful for you to get his special gift from Mike...he knows you so well...I have Mac envy as Frosso has one as well.....keep up those photos on the blog..xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.