Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ella's Barbie House ...

 
Ella loves when someone will play Barbie's with her ...
so up to her room we went ...
we played with them for awhile ...
then I mentioned to Ella ...
that we should take a few pictures for the blog ...

making sure that everyone was dressed ... shoes on ...
and hair brushed ...
for the photo shoot ...
we positioned them in the house ...
and started taking snapshots ...

Ella was pleased with the pictures ...
when she viewed them ...
on the camera ...

It was great playing dolls with my Granddaughter ... !!!!



2 comments:

  1. Looking good,I bet this was fun. M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling you must of had playing with Ella and her dolls..when you raise only boys,
    It is such a wonderful gift to finally have a grandaughter to do some of the more girly things with..❤
    Not that they can't play rough and tumble as well..but I do love PINK!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.