Monday, November 25, 2013

So Excited ….


It was time to trade in the old 2008 Buick … with 155,800 km …
 still in excellent shape although … we felt we should upgrade this year …
I was so excited to pick up my new Enclave on Saturday …
It is exactly the one I wanted … totally loaded … it should last us …
for quite a few years again …


Love all the new features that this Crossover has …
and a new look to the exterior … sleeker style …
Ready to hit the road …
and go for a cruise …

An early birthday gift for me … !!!!

Sending Birthday wishes to mom … hope you are having a great time in Victoria … !!!
I'll take you for a ride when you get back … !!
Love Mike
&

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you to see that new car and those shiny rims! can't wait to go for a ride in it!
    Xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.