Friday, February 21, 2014

Snow And More Snow …


I had just finished … around 3:30 in the afternoon …clearing all the snow … 
that had fallen for 2 days … 
It even meant I had to use the bucket … to push the piles over …
and haul some away …
as the driveway was closing in …
THEN … at 4:00 the snow had started to fall again …
by 10:00pm  there was already close to 4 inches of snow …
and I had to shovel a path down to the boiler …
I was hoping it would stop … but it continued thru the night …
with another 2 inches of snow … !!!
Finally it had stopped … shovelled a path to the shop …
 now my job today is to get on the tractor and clear it all once again …
It would be nice to have a couple days to do something else for a change …
like … skiing … !!!


2 comments:

  1. Soon it will be spring and you will have green grass where all that snow fell..have fun skiing, after plowing all that white stuff, you deserve some fun!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.