Wednesday, June 4, 2014

First Pickings From The Garden ...

I was delighted to see the garden after our holiday ...
the rhubarb had grown so big ...
I couldn't wait to pick it ...

All cut up ready to be processed ...
Rhubarb Crisp ... Rhubarb and Apple Compote ... 
and enough for a Rhubarb Pie ...
packaged up to be put in the freezer to be used on another day ...

Ready to be baked and stewed ...


Fresh baked Rhubarb Crisp with a dollop of yogurt ...
and a spoonful of Rhubarb Compote over top ...
The perfect after dinner dessert ...
Mmm Mmm Good ... !!!

"Happy Birthday Nathan"
Hope you have a wonderful day ... !!!


1 comment:

  1. My mouth is watering --- nothing better than the first rhubarb pie ! M.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.