Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Delicious Dumplings ...

October 16, 2014
Oma has had a craving for the meat filled dumplings ...
"Erdapfel Knodel mitt Fleisch"
I decided to make them with the ground meat ... 
leftover from making the Cabbage Rolls ...
Once they were cooked ...
and a taste test done ... MMMMMM ... a few were kept for me ...
the rest were packaged up to be taken to Oma ... !!!
                            
While standing at the kitchen sink ...
looked out the window ...
and 
saw a few Elk in the field ...
These were the first few that have ventured out into the open ...
in a long time ...
since hunting season started ...


2 comments:

  1. Good looking dumpling...what a treat for your Mom...BTW..that Elk looks like he is eying your beautiful garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine disappeared way to fast , someone must have eaten them while I was sleeping, I need some more!
    They where delicious ! Thanks Christa.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.