Sunday, December 14, 2014

And So It Continues ...

December 7, 2014
I had been working hard to finish my baking ... in order to send it off to the kids ...
these are one of Ian's favourite ...
 Pinwheel Cookies ... 
I mixed up a batch and then set them in the fridge to set ...

So ...  in the meantime ... I made another batch of shortbread cookies ...
some with decorative candies ...
the others to be iced ... 


The Pinwheel rolls were firm enough to slice and bake ...
A few more batches of cookies to make ...
and I will be done baking for this 2014 Christmas season ... !!!


2 comments:

  1. I still have your gingerbread boy that at took on our hike last year..Ian will love his pinwheel cookies. You are all done! Now it will be time to sit down and just enjoy one or two with a cup of tea. Well done Christa. Xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should open a cookie shop , I would be shopping there for sure !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.