Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas In Mayook ...

December 21, 2014
 Our annual "Christmas in Mayook" get together at the little schoolhouse ...
complete with Christmas carols ... Santa Claus with his elf ...
good friends ... children and delicious treats ...
 is when the holidays really begin for me ...

A great time was had by all ... 
the children playing with their little gifts that Santa had brought to them ...
others mingling and chatting by the outdoor fire ...
as the carolling continued inside the hall ... !!!


2 comments:

  1. I know how much this means to you..looks like a wonderful time with lots of singing and visiting with old and new friends.
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are continuing , I remember the good times there fondly ,. It is an unique way to celebrate Christmas with your friends and neighbours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.