Monday, November 16, 2015

Creative Grandchildren ...

The boys sitting at the table ...
Daigen has his new therapeutic listening system on while he is doing his homework ...
and
Nixon is busy using scissors ... cutting little pieces to glue onto a piece of paper ...
Both of them in full concentration mode ... !!!
 
I knitted these slippers for the boys ...
while they were still living in Canada ...
I am surprised Nixon is wearing them in warm Houston, Texas ... !!!
 
I received this drawing from Craig ...
this morning ...
He created this lovely rose at his drawing class last night ...
Amazed at the detail for someone at such a young age ...
Well done Craig ... !!!
 

 

2 comments:

  1. It is wonderful to see my great grandchildren this way , good job everybody !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always wonderful when kids are creative, last a whole lifetime..good job, boys!
    Xox
    Dagmar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.