Wednesday, February 24, 2016

A Gift From Rosa ...

When I went into town to pick up my batch of frozen Gnocchi ...
I was excited to show her that my Gnocchi board had arrived in the mail ...
but I was the one that was surprised ...
I was given a special gift from Rosa ...
it was her original Gnocchi maker ... a basket that her father made for her ...
58 years ago ...
I feel truly blessed to receive one her treasured items ... !!!
I will continue to cherish it.
I had also ordered a few other items along with the Gnocchi board ...
Finally getting cookware protectors instead of using paper towels ...
between the frying pans ...
Love my kitchen gadgets ... !!!

1 comment:

  1. What a nice write up , Rosa will be so happy to hear her original gnocchi board has found a good home . Enjoy your kitchen gadgets .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.