Saturday, November 5, 2011

First Flakes of Snow ...

So Exciting ...!!!

Woke up early this morning ...
it just felt like a snow day today ...
I was delighted to see the snow ...
when I turned on the outside light ...
couldn't wait for daylight to come ...
to see how beautiful it was out there ...

And there is nothing better ...
than looking out my kitchen window ...
seeing the snow ... and baking ...

Have the oven on ...
cookie dough ready to be baked ...
oh ... the warmth ... the aroma ... in my kitchen ... 

I'm ready to sit down with a cup of tea ...
 and cookies fresh from  the oven ...
mmmmmmmmm



3 comments:

  1. dust storm..yours is beautiful...ours left enough dust in the house to write your name on the furniture...your cookies looks really really good...yummy..wish I wasn't so far away...have a good day....playing in that snow!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you guys got much more snow then us. looks so beautiful, and the cookies look extra yummy:)Have a great weekend! Love preggo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Humm, who got you that beautiful cup and spoon for your tea? Must be a pretty nice person.LOL
    Love Preggo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.