Saturday, November 12, 2011

Slave Driver ...

Need More Wood 
It was time to get outside ...
to cut and stack ...
another load of wood ...
well ...
after we put the first load away ...
I wanted to get another load ...
while the weather was still on our side ...
of course, Mike does not question why ...
he just gets the job done ...
to please me and avoid an "I told you so ...!!!"

Such as slave driver, I am ... !!!!


We had just finished stacking the second load of wood ...
when it started to snow ...
apparently there was a snow advisory in effect ...
guess my hunch was correct ...
to get more firewood this morning ... !!!



1 comment:

  1. Now that your wood shed is nearly, almost, just about filled to the brim, you will be warm and content! Know you will have time to craft and do a few fun things ...you little worker bee! I am so proud of you.....xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.