Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cleaning House ...

Kids Wanting To Help 
Dec. 30, 2011
Well everyone had gone ...
Craig decided he wanted to go skiing again ...
so that left ...
James, Ella and Grandma ...
time to straighten things up ...
Ella was a great help with doing laundry ...
sweeping and washing the floors ...

James was busy vacuuming the carpets ...
and helping Ella with the kitchen floors ...
grateful I had two mops ...
so I filled the bucket up ...
and let them wash the floors ..
while I continued to work in other areas ...
they did an awesome job... !!!

It was a big job to get the upper floor done ...
I thought we should have a "beer ... Root Beer " break ...
but James said we should finish our jobs ...
before taking a break ...
so ... down to the basement we went ...
James figured that with all the popcorn they had eaten ...
while watching movies ...
that the couch needed a good vacuuming ...
so after that was done ...
the carpet and floor vacuumed ...
they continued with mopping up the floors ...
right to the mudroom and laundry room ...
I was exhausted ... I needed a break ... !!!
We had our "beer" break and lunch ...
then spent the rest of the day relaxing ..
playing games ...

Nathan, Katie, and Craig came home ...
they were impressed with how clean the house was ...
it was time for the kids to attack dad ...
while I made dinner ...
and mom needed some pampering time ...
Ella decided to paint her nails ...
After dinner sitting in the big easy chair ... with Craig ...
chatting about his day of skiing ...
perfect way to end a busy day ...



2 comments:

  1. Can I borrow them...I would pay well for those services..including a root beer float!
    They looked so proud of the work they just did! Good post, sweetie!
    Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like some good cleaners, maybe they should come and help auntie out. LOl!Love Millet Momma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.