Tuesday, January 17, 2012

In The Shop ...

Still at 2:00 in the Morning ...
Dec. 26, 2011

This bunch of die-hards ...
were still partying out at the shop ...
into the wee hours ...
I came out to let them know I was going to bed ...
then they all started to whine ...
because ever since I can remember ...
I would always make grillers ...
(Grilled cheese sandwiches)
as a midnight snack for these guys ...
and all Mike's friends from back when we first met ...
I knew if I made them something to eat ...
(instead of them coming in and making a lot of noise) ...
they would be ready to pass out  ...
in less than 15 mins. after they ate ...
 AND IT WORKED ...
I had gone in to get ready for some much needed sleep ...
when I heard the gang come in the door ...
it wasn't long before the whole house was quiet ...
Everyone fast asleep ... !!!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like you keep spoiling them..and I bet there were a few sore heads the next morning..or rather..that morning! But at least you got some sleep!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.