Saturday, February 18, 2012

Daigen & Nixon ...

New Pictures 

Sound asleep in the car seat ...
ready to take Daigen to school ...

A few pictures of Nixon ...
he is about 5 weeks old here ...
and almost 12 lbs ...
He is a healthy boy ... good eater ... and sleeper ...
love those big eyes ...
when he is awake ...
and those little toes ... so cute ...
Nixon has changed so much since I last saw him ...
I think it's time for this grandma to go for a visit ... !!!

And here is big brother Daigen ...
decorating the window for Valentine's Day ...
then playing a little tune ...
on his new guitar ...
and vacuum cleaner ...
he looks so cute ..
wearing daddy's bike helmet ..
while watching a show ...



3 comments:

  1. Awe look at my two little munchkins both getting bigger and bigger. Nixey is already growing out of his 3 month sleepers. He is such an awesome baby. And that Little D is an amazing kid! Love my boys:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet he and Daigen look...Kendall must just be so happy to have those two little guys...Healthy and happy..
    Doesn't get any better than that?
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is wonderful to see my great grandsons this way,I am one lucky Oma.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.