Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Nothing To Play With ...

March 24, 2012
 
The packing crew arrived ...
to get the packing done for the movers ...
the kids needed something to do ...

 
Craig had found a black marker ...
and a small pad of sticki note paper ...
of course the other two wanted to draw also ...
so I approached one of the packers ... 
if I could have a few sheets of the packing paper ...
next I was trying to find a few pens or crayons ...
the kids were called to go and see one of the guys ...
and he had a whole selection of coloured markers ...
and gave them each one to draw with ...
they were in their glory ...
it was hours of drawing ... colouring ... creating ...
before the packers found a roll of tape ...
I had taken it so the kids could tape all their sheets together ...
we ended up with quite a banner ...
when all was said and done ...
It was the perfect way to keep them busy ... 
and out of the packers way ...
so that they were able to do their job ...



2 comments:

  1. Great creative way to keep them busy and entertained...now if spring would only get here!
    Xoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun ,I would like to see their art work,hope they saved it. M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.