Monday, October 29, 2012

Little Treasures ...

 
 
Couldn't resist taking a couple of pictures of these little guys ...
sitting on moms shelf ...
before they were packed away ...

The elephant was given to mom and dad ...
from my Tante Hilde...
my dads' sister ...
This piece was made in Austria ...
from Gmunder Keramik ...
it is an ornament to bring you good luck ...

I have a complete set of dishes from Gmunden ...
each time mom & dad would visit ...
another piece of the collection would be added ...
also when my Aunts would travel to Canada ...
I would always receive a gift from Gmunder Keramik ...
for information and history ...
visit there site HERE


1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness you are down to the last few days of going thru all those treasures and memories...they must be wonderful and emotional at the same time! Time to go and enjoy your grandkids and forget even for a few days the few dust bunnies that would have the courage to hide from you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.