Sunday, October 14, 2012

New Slippers Made ...



Thought I would sit back and relax today ...
it's been awhile since I had some yarn and a crochet hook ...
in my hands ...
my dear friend ... Dagmar ...
inspired me to start up again ...
as she has been showing me her new creations ...


These are known as "Mary Jane" slippers ...
getting a pattern ...
and starting with the small size ...
making sure I understood the pattern ... 
ripping them out and starting over a few times ...
had a couple pair ...
whipped up in no time ...

Perfect for the cool nights ...
and compact enough ...
to take with you travelling ...

(thank you ... Dagmar ... !)

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing--------M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to love mine when they are finished..I could not of done them with out you! yours look amazing! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.