Tuesday, July 16, 2013

An Exchange ...

July 3, 2013
 
After meeting up with Nathan ...
returning his family to him ...
I on the other hand ... hauled the trailer with the new lawn tractor and other stuff on it ...
that Nathan had brought to me ...
Arriving home safely ... (I was a little nervous driving ...)
unloaded the snow blade for the quad ...
and then the lawn tractor and little trailer ...
I was hesitant to use his trailer that tips backwards to get the tractor off ...
so I packed our ramps to the trailer ... to unload it ...
and that was still queazy for me  ...
driving backwards heading down hill ... !!!
Everything put away ...
parked and unhooked the trailer ...
Glad to have that job done ... !!!
Excited to play with my new toy ... NOT TONIGHT THOUGH ... !!!
too tired ... !!!


1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.