Thursday, October 9, 2014

Last Picking of My Tomatoes ...

October 4, 2014
After being away for a few days ...
thought I better pick the last of the tomatoes ...
before we get a killer frost ...
The weather has been so beautiful here ...
 still warm and sunny ... 
to give them the last bit to ripen ...


Decided to tackle one of the huge Horseradish plants ...
dug up a couple roots ... to make fresh sauce ...
also picked the rest of the Tomatillos ...
and some Swiss Chard ...
Still have carrots ... beets ... and lots of Kale left ...
I will be harvesting them soon ...
eventually getting the garden all cleaned up ...
and ready for the next planting season ...
It's been an exceptional year for growth in my little garden ... !!!


2 comments:

  1. Unbelievable what your little garden produses, you sure have a green thumb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That square foot garden has been so bountiful! All your hard work is paying off! So proud of you my sweet sweet friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.