Friday, January 29, 2016

More Presents ...

January 15, 2015
Kendall had taken Daigen to school ... when she arrived home ...
she had another birthday gift for Nixon from his friends ...
He was so excited when grandpa helped him put together his ...
Fisher-Price Imaginext Power Ranger Robot ...
More gifts for the boys ...
these gifts were from Nathan, Katie, Craig, James and Ella ...
Daigen loved his new red scooter ... and Nixon is going to take Tai Kwan Do lessons ...
Nixon received a small gift from grandma ... some Power Ranger figures that go with his Robot ...
We had an interesting morning when Kendall took Daigen to school ...
Grandpa and Nixon were still sleeping when I was going to let the dogs out ...
I decided to let them out thru the garage ... I had unlock the door from the inside ...
but when I took Meatball out ... the door closed behind me and I was locked out ...
All the other doors were locked as well ... I put Meatball into the backyard ...
I knew that the bedroom window was open ... so I started to call up to Mike to get up ... plus knocked on the door ...
I wasn't getting anywhere ... so I went to the neighbour to give Mike a call on his cell ...
of course it went right to voice mail ... no help ...
I went back to the house ... I knew that when Nixon would get up and he would see me outside ...
he would come to the door ... and he did ... we talked ...
I had asked him to go upstairs to wake Grandpa up to come and help Grandma ...
I was so proud of him ...
He went upstairs and told grandpa that I needed help ...
Mike was still half asleep ... Nixon came down and said Grandpa wouldn't wake up ...
I then told Nixon he should run upstairs and jump on him ... he started to laugh ...
I think he liked that idea ...
Finally Mike did get up and came down to unlock the door ...
I gave Nixon the biggest hug and kiss for being such a big helper ...
I will never go outdoors from now on without taking the keys with me ... !!!
 
Later in the afternoon we were outside relaxing before we went out for dinner ...
the boys were having fun on their scooters and playing ...
Nixon wanted to sit down on one of the chairs ... the cushions were a little damp ...
so he took it off the chair ... and underneath the cushion was gecko ...
Ian leapt up from his seat and caught it to show it to Nixon ...
Nixon wasn't to sure if he should touch it at first ...
Ian was good with him ... showing him that it would not hurt him ...
He finally did touch the gecko and then they let it go ...
Nixon watched it as it scurried away into the bushes ... maybe he will find it again sometime ...

 

2 comments:

  1. You sure picked a good time to go down to see the kids..lots for you to be part of...looks like everyone had a lot of fun.
    Read all your posts, each photo shows the joy yiu have being with the kids.
    Xox
    Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my ,you had quite an adventure.... Glad it worked out ok .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.