Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Garden ... Picnic ... Pool ...

June 5, 2016
I was up bright and early on this glorious sunny day ...
While everyone else was still sleeping ... I ventured out to the garden ...
It was wonderful to see all that has grown and ready to be picked ...
I thought a bowl full of fresh strawberries would be perfect for our morning breakfast ...
I couldn't stop ... just so much was ready to be picked ...
I kept working and gathering ripe produce ...
so involved I didn't even hear Fred enter ...
He loved my little garden ... he was quite inquisitive ...
asking questions on how it works ...
We enjoyed our breakfast on the deck ... eating fresh made waffles ...
and fresh strawberries from the garden ...
We had a relaxing day ...
then ventured down the hill to the Mayook School ...
for annual summer picnic ...
The cooks were in the cookhouse busy barbecuing hot dogs ...
hamburgers and grilled onions ...
We had a great time visiting with the neighbours ...
Fred and Michelle were welcomed into our festivities ...
and enjoyed chatting with everyone ...
 
June 6 & 7, 2016
It was already Monday ... we planned to have a day at home ...
relaxing ... swimming ... and whatever else ...
in between Fred & Michelle packing to head back to Ontario the next day ...
We had a wonderful time with our guests ...
hoping they plan to come out for a visit again ... we had so much fun ...
(I do believe they will ... !!!)

 

1 comment:

  1. They will be back ! You run the best hotel in town ....it was nice to see Fred again and meet Michelle , glad they had a good time .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.