Thursday, February 23, 2017

A New Track ...

February 13, 2017
It was a beautiful day to go cross country skiing ...
the only thing is finding my track ...
as it was buried from all the snowfall ...

I decided to make a new trail around the field ...
guesstimating ... a 1 km distance of old and new tracks combined ...
I was impressed with my calculations ... making the first loop ...
according to my FitBit app it showed that it was just over 1 km ...
Now that the first lap was completed ...
I went around a couple more times ... to pack down this track ...
It was quite the workout ... as skiing around I didn't stay in the same tracks ...
as is visible on the picture ...
those skies had their own path they wanted to follow ...

I had a great time out in the sunshine ...

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.