Thursday, February 16, 2017

Day 6 of Snow ...

February 9, 2017
We couldn't believe the amount of snow that had fallen overnight ... again ... !!!
After breakfast we made our way outside ...
to start with this days activities ... clearing snow ... 
The snow kept falling as we were shovelling ... 
I had the first round  pushed into a pile ...
at the end of the deck ...
When Mike had finished hauling the first pile away ...
I had started to shovel off the next round of snow on the deck ...
The Jeep is completely covered with snow ... it won't be going anywhere ...
for quite awhile ...
The next job to be done was helping Mike clear snow ... down to the boiler ...
and then off the shelters ... 
The snow on the shop roof ... was almost up to the top of the hydro service connection ...
I was concerned about the amount of snow on the grandchildren's fort ...
I hope that when they built it ... it would be strong enough for this weight ...
The snow at the barbwire fence ... 
by the field ...
was up to the second string ...
It's still snowing ...
guess the deck should be checked ...
to see if it needs to be cleared again ...

1 comment:

  1. Unbelievable..never saw so much snow in my life.... the city came to a standstill also ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.