Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Colouring Easter Eggs Again ...

April 21, 2017

This morning ... the table was set ...
to colour more Easter Eggs ...
(I had a deal with the Easter Bunny ... so we were able to postpone the egg hunt ...
until daddy and Alana arrived ...)
The kids did a fabulous job on decorating the Easter Eggs ...
Grandpa needed help to pick up a fallen tree ...
out in the field ...
The boys were totally into doing the job ...
as they were able to drive the truck ... 
ANYWHERE ... that Grandpa needed them to be ...!!! 
 
While the guys were out working in the field ...
Ella was in the kitchen ... preparing the base and filling ...
to make Butterscotch Squares ...
I was in the process of making a pot of soup ...
Ella wanted to use my handy chopper/dicer ... to cut up some celery ...
Ummm ... I think there was some celery missing ...
Hey ...!!! What's that in her cheeks ...!!!
 
P
These guys are too funny ... James was laughing so hard ...
they were mimicking Grandpa ... with pulling there stretchy pants way up on their bellies ...
and walking around like Grandpa does ... when he is fooling around ...
and pestering me ...
Hmmm ... Ella has a cane ... oh dear ... I hope she isn't playing me ??? 
No ... she wouldn't ... or would she ...???
Craig was helping Grandpa put the new sticker on the Jeep for this years insurance coverage ...
There was quite a buildup of stickers ... so Grandpa gave Craig the heat gun ... to heat them up to peel them off ...
before putting the new one on ...
 
Finally daddy and Alana arrived ...
the guys were all outside ... and Alana inside ... making Slime with Ella ...
She had been waiting for Alana ... to bring the ingredients ...
It's yucky stuff ... to gooey and slimey for me ...!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Good job ....the table looks great !

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure are growing up quickly...where has the time gone?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.