Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Busy Beaver ...

It was a cold and chilly morning ... Kendall & I went for a brisk walk along the road ... we were surprised to see the trunk of this tree ... almost completely gnawed by resident beavers ...








Apparently the beavers have caused quite a bit of damage throughout this area with falling the trees onto the roadway ... I was informed that the skid marks on the road are caused from drivers having to slam on their breaks to avoid hitting the trees ... Ian said this tree will probably be brought down tonight ... !! I'll have to check it out in the morning before I head back home ... !

1 comment:

  1. Kendall's company where she makes such great soaps is apparently appropriately named.."Rural Roads"......this photo says it all....country living...rural, beautiful and sometimes not what you expect...as in a tree across the road...good photo, Christa...xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.