Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Visit With Dagmar ....







Dagmar arrived in Bull River yesterday ... I was so excited that I was finally going to see her ... the plan was for me to go there and that I was invited to stay for dinner ... after meeting everyone there ... Dagmar and I exchanged the gifts we had for each other ... both of us thrilled with our treasures ... it was such a beautiful day ... We decided to go for a walk ... up past the bridge to the barn and up the hill to the flats ... finding a log to sit down and continued chatting up a storm ... it was as if we did this sort of thing everyday ... hard to believe it has been over a year since we last saw each other ... that was our fly fishing adventure last July ... It was time to head down the hill back to her sister 's place ... Evelyne was at the house putting on a pot of stew ... We had a good visit with Jim, Evelyne, & Richard ... before helping with dinner preparations ... dinner was ready ... Beef Stew ... fresh baked Cheese Biscuits (Dagmar & I couldn't wait for dinner to try one out ... fresh... hot right out of the oven ... mmmmm) and a lovely Garden Salad ... Stefani joined us for dinner as well ... we had a great time ... !!!

It was wonderful to spend the afternoon with my dear friend Dagmar ... thank you for the lovely day ... !!!

1 comment:

  1. too funny to see we posted the same photo.....my too short arms but not bad since it was taken on a phone. great seeing you and I also get to see you later toady
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.