Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Delivery ...

A Plate Of Cookies


This plate of cookies ...
was delivered to the dental office yesterday ...
I had worked there for 10 years ...
and every Christmas I would bring an arrangement of cookies ...
(and other baking throughout the year)
Since I had an dental appointment ...
it was the perfect time to bring them ...
I was scorned at a prior appointment for not bringing any goodies ...
and I didn't want to go thru that again ...

Needless to say ...
the  gift was greatly appreciated ...
and taken immediately to the lunch room ...
where, I believe the doctor may have had a taster before my treatment ... !!!



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely basket of treats..glad to see the "boys" dressed up! happiness is a cookie treat basket from you! Now you are all ready for your family and friends!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.