Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Oven's On...

Baking Cookies


Spent another day in the kitchen ... 
baking Christmas Cookies ..
Vanilla Kipferl (Viennese Crescents) ...
and German Pfefferneusse ...
(Peppernut Balls)...

These two recipes take a bit of time to make ...
they are a once a year a tradition ...
and well worth the effort ... 
everyones favourite ...

Will continue baking tomorrow ...
with another couple of recipes ...
trying to get it all done  ...
before the guests arrive in a few weeks ...



3 comments:

  1. I was just telling Jake the other day that I'm looking forward to my favourite moon cookies. What a picture to greet my morning on this cozy blizzard day! Getting really excited to see everybody! (and eat moon cookies!) Love Maren

    ReplyDelete
  2. good morning..that post just must make everyone smile..your fans are lining up! Looks like a wonderful days work! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those look so good!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.