Sunday, December 4, 2011

Open House ...

At The Log Cabin Studio


These are some of the creations ...
made by local artists ...
available the next couple of weekends ...
 at the Log Cabin Studio ...
the bracelets were crafted by Dagmar ...
handmade soaps from Kendall ...
(Caroline placed some of them onto her handmade little soap dishes) ...
pottery, paintings, glassware, jewellery, pantry items, knitted scarves, 
mittens, slippers, handbags ...
and so much more ...
including my little girls purses ...
were all on display ...
It was a great way to spend a couple of hours browsing thru the studio ...
visiting ... enjoying some hot apple cider ...
and buying Christmas gifts ...
all here in this beautiful valley ...



3 comments:

  1. wish I could of been there...looks so great...hear it was a very successful day!
    xox. ...thanks for taking these photos for me.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christa ,we had a great day yesterday.
    Wonderful photos.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, can't wait till I get to check out the Log Cabin. Love Preggo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.