Saturday, May 25, 2013

Progress With Deck ...


We decided to call our neighbour to give us a helping hand ...
James a University student could use some extra spending money ...
Finally the rain had stopped for us to get busy with the deck ...
We had a great day ... with even a glimpse of sunshine ... 
 
While James helped Mike out ...
I continued removing the nails ... slowly but surely working thru them ... 
have one small section left to do ...
wow ... there are a lot of holes ... !!!

Since we had to trim the lilac bush for construction ...
I couldn't just toss them ...
I'm enjoying them out on the patio table ... !!!



2 comments:

  1. Almost done, how glad you will be to have that deck done..no more maintenance once you get the wrought iron railings and the duradeck put on! Looks like great team work!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting it done ----- great. M.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.