Sunday, September 20, 2015

Apples and Plums Galore ...

September 13, 2015
It was a sunny day ...
perfect for going to the garden and picking the ripened fruit ...
off the trees ...
So many large apples ... so impressed with what these trees produce ...
The Mount Royal Plum Tree ...
was full of plums ...
I could not believe how hidden they were in the tree ...
That little tree produced 30 lbs of plums ...
both the apple and the plum trees were planted 3 years ago ...
Boy ... do I have my work cut out for me now ... !!!
Only a few were eaten ... to avoid getting a tummy ache ...
They are so delicious ... !!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing the amount of fruit you have from those little trees and you are right they are delicious !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.