Monday, November 5, 2012

Arrived A Day Late ...

November 1,  2012

 
I had planned on spending Halloween with Daigen & Nixon ...
I arrived at the airport only to discover that my flight ...
had been cancelled ...
due to freezing rain in Alberta ...
I was so disappointed ...
the flight was rescheduled for the following day via Vancouver ...
I wanted to make sure that I would be able to get there ...
as they were forecasting more of the same weather ...

Sure enough many hours later ...
the plane finally landed ... in freezing rain and cold ...
 many planes were grounded and were being de-iced ...
I was so grateful to have arrived safely ...
ready to spend a few days with the grandchildren ...


3 comments:

  1. I know how disappointed you were when you flight was grounded..happy for you that you had such a good time with the Grandkids. How sweet to hear Nixon is almost walking and Daigen singing..must of been such a joy to be there❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids were sure excited to see you:) We had a wonderful visit.love k

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made it--better late then never. M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.