Friday, November 23, 2012

Just So Cute ...

 
I am so grateful when Kendall sends me pictures of the boys ...
how adorable to see them playing with the same toy together ...
"brotherly love"

Looks like Nixon is raring to go ...
and I think he is trying to tell mom ...
that he really wants one of these cars ...
and he looks so cute with the Santa hat on ...
while shopping at the dollar store ...
think he is ready for his 1st Christmas ... !!!

Daigen taking a turn on the xylophone ...
during his music class ...
maybe another musician in the family ...
Daigen just loves music ... singing and dancing ... 
he is so fun to watch ...
brings a smile to my face ...
(and grandma loves singing songs with him too )


3 comments:

  1. Such sweet joy having those photos of thise happy little guys❤great of Kendall to share them so you could enjoy them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What else can one say? Just toooooo cute! M

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my little turkeys keep on my toes. busy week again school dentist, santa parade and weatherford christmas party for the kids. oh n right now Nixon is dancing to his rudolph book u got him.lol! he's too funny. love k

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.