Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom ...

Handmade With Love

Wishing you a Happy Birthday mom ...
hope you are having a great time on the coast ...
You may not need the scarf there ...
but you will when you arrive back home ...

 
I purchased this book for my dear friend Dagmar in September for her birthday...
and thought mom would really enjoy reading it as well ...
so I went back down to Eureka to pick one up for her ...
(can't wait for mom to read it ... then I will be able enjoy it as well when she's done)
See You Soon ... xoxo

for more information on Alicia R. Edwards visit my post dated ...
September 11, 2012
"Around The Corner"
(she has just finished her 2nd book ... waiting for it to be published)


3 comments:

  1. Thank you,the scarf is lovely and I can't wait to start reading thr book.love,M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so pleased that your Mom loved your scarf and book! What a wonderful daughter and friend you are❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonerful gift happy bday oma beautiful scarf:)love k

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.