Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Beware On Halloween ...

 
Decorating the Halloween tree ...
spreading the sprinkles on the cake ...
Daigen wanted the purple sprinkles piled high on one spot ...
Nixon wanting to get up on the stool to decorate too ...


Halloween activities at school ...
and then going to his friends house ...
for another party ...
all the kids decorating cupcakes ...
and tasting icing and sprinkles ...

Love Daigen's Frankenstein man ... !!!
 
Not sure what is happening in our family ...
now we have Daigen as a Pirate ...
and Nixon as a Tiger ... having fun at the play group ...
oh my ... I am truly afraid ...
that this Pirate will place me in the Tiger's den ...
oh ... only hope I will be smothered in kisses ...
and not bitten ... !!!

Daigen the Pirate and his neighbour Megan ...
(dressed as one of the girls from "Monster High")
heading out to go Trick or Treating ... !!!


3 comments:

  1. Love when they get dressed up for Halloween..such fun times❤they both look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween seemed really busy for just a one day activity.lol! I cant imagine what christmas holds for me for the boys. We have our christmas party for daigen at our house on dec 6th. then it begins!love k

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! It would be fun being a kid now----lots of work for the moms. M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.