Monday, November 13, 2017

Camper Delivered ...

April 26, 2017

Mike and have talked about getting a camper ...
so that we could go camping and haul the boat ...
It just so happened that our neighbour was selling his truck and camper ... 
we only wanted the camper for our truck ...
but ... it worked out because another neighbour was interested in only the truck ...
Our neighbour Eric ... delivered the camper to us ...
and the truck to the other neighbour ...
It was a win win situation for all of us ...
 
 
April 27, 2017
I had visited my friend Tammy to practise our music for choir ...
and when I arrived at the house ...
there was a herd of Rocky Mountain sheep all over the yard ...
Tammy said they had taken up residance ...
feeding on the fresh green grass this spring ...
 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.