Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Heading East ...

June 2,2017

Mike and I headed to Alberta ... I was spending the weekend with the grandchildren ...
and Mike was heading to the town of Mossleigh ...
for a weekend Trap Shooting Tournament ...
Nathan and Alana were at work ... so I gathered up the gang ... 
and before we left the ... the kids received a little gift from my friend Dagmar ... a special clip for their iPad cords ...
We drove into Okotoks to take Craig to his Art Classes ...
then James ... Ella and I ... went to go shopping at Costco ...
The two of them were a big help ... part of the time ... until we were in the toy and outdoor sections ...
They could not resist sitting in the huge chair ... 
Two hours of shopping and playing ... it was time to pick up Craig ...
We ended up going to the park ... to wait for Nathan & Alana ...
as we were going to a birthday party ...
The kids had a blast ... almost making me sick ... with all the spinning ...!!!
We decided to go for a walk along the river ...
and of course stopping to pose ...
so grandma could take a few pictures ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.