Sunday, November 19, 2017

Guests Arrive ...

May 23, 2017

It felt good to be home again ... we had a busy day getting organized ...
as we were expecting our friends Rod & Nicole ...
They were going stop here for a couple days ... on their way thru from Calgary ...
to there home in Kelowna ...
I love seeing the flowers blooming on my cactus plant ...
Since we were going to have company for dinner ... I thought I would go down to the garden ...
to pick some fresh rhubarb to make a rhubarb pie for dessert ...
Rhubarb pie is my favourite ...!!!
Rod and Nicole arrived later in the afternoon ...
We decided to take the quads touring a bit around our property ... 
We also went up to Oma and Opa’s special place on the edge of the mountain ...
We spent some time hiking around and admiring the wild flowers ...
We continued driving around ... giving them a tour on our road ...
It was nearing dinner time ... so we headed back to the house ...
Mike fired up the BBQ to grill some steaks ...
the side dishes were prepared earlier ...
We had a lovely evening ... catching up on all the news ...
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.