Thursday, August 16, 2012

Another Hot Day ...

 
The kids could hardly wait to get out the door after breakfast ...
to go play in the pool everyday ...
grateful the weather has co-operated for their little holiday ...
 
I had to add some more water to the pool ... oh it is cold water ...
and now with the evenings cooling down considerably ...
the kids helped gather some twigs to start the fire in the boiler ...
so that it would heat the pool water during the night ...
to maintain a comfortable temperature for them to swim in the mornings ...
They love to help out ... but then once it's started...
off they go to play once again ...


2 comments:

  1. They will be so sad to leave on Friday..they always have so much fun with you..
    Enjoy this amazing bout of hot weather❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no better place than "grandmas ".I still remember my visits at my Oma's place,pure magic !!!! M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.