Friday, August 24, 2012

Wood Pile Gone ...

 
New chain ... new chaps ...
 good to go to finish cutting up the wood pile ...
I found that my other chainsaw pants ...
were too hot for this time of year ...
the chaps worked well ...
and were easy to take off ... to gather up and stack the wood ...
 
All the logs were cut ... area is cleared ...
last load off to the woodshed ...
a few larger pieces ... set aside to be split ...
thinking another couple days ...
and the shed should be full for the winter ...


2 comments:

  1. Oh my dear girlfriend, you are such a hoot, I love your new boots, hot orange chaps and new chain for your saw..you are one amazing gal to do all that work..glad you took time for a swim yesterday after all you did...I am sure you want it all done so it can be checked off your list! Good work❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! Mike is going to be very happy to get time off when he comes home. M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.