Friday, August 10, 2012

Stays In Place ...

 
I ventured out into the field ... with the Trusty Tractor ... 
to work on the fence line ...
it was a cool morning ...
we had these wire Ranch Hand Fence Stays to put on the barbed wire ...
between the posts ...
to give it more strength ...
we just didn't have time to finish this part of the job ...
as we were busy with other projects ...
So ... a couple hours later ...
I used all 100 wires to complete the side fence by the Crown Land ...
I'll have to go into town and pick up a few hundred more ...
to complete this project ... !!!


2 comments:

  1. Well done my friend..what a tireless worker bee you are..Have fun today having a day off in the water park with the grand kids..you deserve it! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you ever stop------even Rom was not build in one day ! Take five. M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.