Sunday, August 5, 2012

Heading Home ...

August 1, 2012
 
Ian and Kendall were busy packing things up ...
to get away early enough to avoid the heavy traffic ...
Nixon having a quick nap before the long trip ...
and I was wondering where Daigen was ...
the last time I checked he was on the stairs with his iPads ...
then I heard some giggling and found him snuggled under the covers of my bed ...
watching his show ...
(I think he was hiding from mom & dad ... not wanting to leave yet ... )
that's my story and I am sticking to it ... !!!

 
Saying our goodbyes ...
Daigen was such a squirmer ...
we didn't realize that Nixon was grabbing for his ear ...
no wonder he wanted to get away ...

It was a great holiday for all of us ... !!!!
Thank you for making the trip to Grandmas and Grandpas ... !!!!



3 comments:

  1. I am sure he was sad to leave...you are everything a child could want in a grandma, you play with them, swim, walk, cook, tell stories and just let them have fun! How much better could it get..wait until Nixon is a year older next summer..what fun that will be..BTW..are you sure he only took home his IPAD? How will he manage with only one? 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going home with wonderful memories-------- M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a wonderful vacation Daigen sure missed your house the next day. Thanks for all the laughs. Love K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.